DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE
CENTURY 21 Jim White & Associates, Inc . complies with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you have a concern regarding the use of copyrighted material on any web site containing CENTURY 21 Jim White & Associates, Inc. listing content, please contact the agent designated to respond to reports alleging copyright infringement.
The designated agent for CENTURY 21 Jim White & Associates, Inc. to receive notification of claimed infringement under Title II of the DMCA is:
CENTURY 21 Jim White & Associates, Inc.
10645 Gulf Blvd.
Treasure Island, FL 33706
The DMCA specifies that all infringement claims must be in writing (either electronic mail or paper letter) and must include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf;
2. A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.